If you or someone you know is looking for help for alcohol and drug rehab, finding a suitable facility nearby is crucial. You can search for rehab centers by consulting online directories, helpline numbers, or using search engines to locate facilities in your area. Evaluating factors such as treatment programs, accreditation, and patient reviews can assist in making an informed decision for effective recovery.
Inpatient treatment for drug addiction follows the same model as inpatient alcohol rehab, in most cases. People will usually start with detox and then move on to other forms of inpatient care. Residential treatments last a month or more and more closely resemble a home-like setting while permitting more freedoms. Alternatively, inpatient services are frequently in acute care hospitals under constant monitoring and observation. At The Recovery Village, inpatient treatment includes both intensive around-the-clock care and residential care. Individual counseling, family counseling and group therapy are options included in inpatient rehab services.
What Do You Do During Rehab?
At WhiteSands Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center, we offer highly customizable detox programs that are designed to suit the particular drug of abuse. For example, if you are addicted to crystal meth, then inpatient medical detox will be vital to your rehabilitation. However, if you are addicted to a prescription painkiller, then your treatment may be more focused on therapy to combat psychological dependence. Call us to see why Newsweek rated us Florida’s top rehab centers for 2020.
- I’ve never seen a community bond together and unite in such a short period of time.
- Any member of a patient’s family may struggle with their own issues separate from drug and alcohol dependence.
- After finishing inpatient rehab, you may continue recovering in a residential, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient or outpatient treatment setting.
- Each patient that has completed their treatment program is invited to join our Alumni where they can continue to learn vital coping skills that aid in long-term sobriety.
- This allows patients to learn to “sleep right,” which is an important component of our Life Skills Program.
Returning home after your time in addiction treatment can be a hard transition. Let us help you by guiding you on the right path in re-navigating your life. All Alumni are welcome to partake in ongoing meetings, events, https://stylevanity.com/2023/07/top-5-questions-to-ask-yourself-when-choosing-sober-house.html and outings as part of the ongoing recovery process of addiction. Our experienced counselors will provide you with valuable guidance as a way to promote wellness while connecting over stories of strength and hope.
How to Find an Alcohol & Drug Rehab Near You
At Recovery Beach we provide personalized treatment for every patient that comes through our doors. It’s through a personalized approach that we can pave the way for a recovery that lasts a lifetime. Every patient that comes through our rehab center in Orange County will be walking into the second chance that loved ones thought life would never give. Recovery Beach is working to make the highest level of quality substance abuse treatment available for as many individuals as possible.
- Their goal is to connect people with the best local professionals.
- MFTs are trained to diagnose and treat mental and emotional disorders, substance misuse, and addiction within the context of marriage, couples, and family relationships.
- This place provided the gateway to hearing a message that saved my life that i continue to apply on a daily basis, going on 3 years now ..
Another option is to consider participation in a clinical trial study. The Clinical Trials database, a resource provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine, contains a comprehensive list of privately- and publicly-funded clinical studies conducted around the world.
Inpatient Drug Rehab
Addiction can often lead to painful withdrawal symptoms and as a result, the threat of relapse is always present. This treatment method helps to ease these symptoms, along with any of preexisting pain that may have contributed to the individual’s past drug use. Art Therapy has been gaining inroads as an effective alternative addiction therapy for the treatment of addiction. Through a process of artistic self-expression, patients are encouraged to explore deep-seated emotional issues that drive addiction and produce symptoms of anxiety, depression and suicide ideation to name a few. We offer medications such as antidepressants, anticonvulsants, anti-anxiety medications, sedatives, and others. Our clinicians are board-certified but they also specialize in addiction medicine.